This Italian dish is one of the most comfortable food that you can try if you love eating different types of things. You can also consider it as an alternative for baked pasta dishes along with the benefits of vegetables like spinach in broccoli. It is filled with goodness and you can enjoy the taste of Parmesan, ricotta, and mozzarella, which makes the dish perfect. So if you want to try making vegetable and three-cheese stuffed shells, then you should definitely follow the recipe mentioned below.
Ingredients Required For Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
For making, Vegetable and Three-Cheese Stuffed Shells, you have to gather all the required ingredients for it. You can easily find all these ingredients at a nearby store and try making a perfect dish.
- 16 jumbo shells (from a 12-oz box)
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 oz. Parmesan
- 4 oz. part-skim mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 small head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 frozen broccoli florets
- 1 container part-skim ricotta
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1/2 small Red Onion
- 2 c. marinara sauce
- 1 package frozen leaf spinach
- Kosher salt and pepper.
Steps To Make The Vegetable And Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
If you want to make Vegetableand Three-Cheese Stuffed, then here are all the steps that you need to follow in order to create a delicious dish. It is essential that you add all the ingredients as per your taste so that you can get are a delicious dish.
- You have read to hit the one around 400-degree Fahrenheit if you want to cook to pass the perfectly. First, drain and rinse the pasta under cold water.
- Now spread the sauce on the bottom of a large boiler to start the process.
- After that, you have to get rid of the extra moisture from the spinach and then chop it roughly. Now you can get a large bowl and add it along with the chopped broccoli. After that, you have to Parmesan, Mozilla, and ricotta along with some salt and pepper to it. Now you can use a spoon to place the mixture in the shells along with the sauce.
- Now comes the baking which will take about 10 to 12 minutes and you can increase the heat to the mix so that the cheese can become Brown.
- After that take a large bowl and then mix oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper, then mix lettuce, onion, and cucumber to serve it with the shells.
If you want to make a brilliant dish, then how to consider saving some time in chopping vegetables. For this, you can use Durable Handheld Kitchen Food Blender, which is perfect and you can chop various types of vegetables in it.
It is durable and you can use it for a long period so that you do not have to waste a lot of money. It is a high-quality product, which can be used to prepare the sauce or baby food. If you want to make fruit butter, then you can use this amazing blender for that. It is easy to clean and you do not have to worry about maintenance. If you want to improve the preparation speed, then the stainless blade will help you to get quick results. So make sure that you use such advanced products in your kitchen to help you with your cooking.